Hello, Metal Gladiators!
The Season 4 of the Metal Pass is here!
On this season, Zoomorphs from the Imperial City of Manfall will be on the spotlights of Metal City. Peacemaker, the new character in the arenas is coming in a war tank, and also a lot of military references took over the competition in Heavy Metal Machines.
Metal Pass Season 4 – Bellic Storm!
The military troupe is bringing a lot of changes this new season!
- Total levels increased from 50 to 65
- Arenas with a new amazing look for the season duration
- Updated missions: Now it has two different objectives that can be chosen. Whichever is accomplished first, gets the job done.
- New Interceptor Pilot: Peacemaker
- A lot of New Rewards:
- 3 Start Line Effects
- 3 Rebuilding Effects
- 3 Bomb Score Effects
- 3 Kill Effects
- 5 Heavy Metal Skin Models
- 1 Metal Legend Skin Model
- 2 Rockstar Skin Models
- 2 Idol Skin Models
- 24 Sprays
- 5 Avatar Portraits
- 8 XP Boosters
- Peacemaker, Full Metal Judge and Photon Artbooks
- Peacemaker Soundtrack
- Up to 300 Cash
- Up to 35.700 Fame
New Character – PEACEMAKER
- Captain’s Company – Progression’s Level 3
- Colonel’s Regiment – Progression’s Level 5
- General’s Army – Progression’s Level 10
- Weapon 1 – Supremacy Shot: Fires a single shot with the cannon, dealing damage to enemies hit.
- Damage when hitting: 100
- Explosion damage: 50
- Cooldown: 2,5s
- Weapon 2 – Bullseye: Fires a missile, creating a moving target on the ground. The projectile explodes when it reaches its maximum distance, dealing damage and pushing enemies away from its center. Double activation, exploding on the target position.
- Area damage: 100
- Critical Damage: 250
- Cooldown: 10s
- Weapon 3 – Riot Control: Fires a cone-shaped burst from the sides of the vehicle to disperse enemies, pushing them away.
- Burst Damage: 50
- Cooldown: 4s
- Special Weapon – Red Carpet: Fires multiple missiles forward, creating a wave of explosions and setting the ground on fire for a while.
- Explosion damage: 80
- Damage per second: 100
- Duration: 5s
Public Spectator Feature
We’re launching a tool that allows any player to watch live matches from anyone on the Casual and Metal League queue. We were using it internally, and now our devs made some adjustments required to have an initial and sufficient experience to everyone in this first moment.
This feature is simple to use. On the Main Menu, you can find the option “Spectator” on the bottom left side. Then you’ll go to a screen with all the casual and Metal League’s matches happening at that moment to choose one.
For now, only 2 spectators are available on each match.
- Weapon 2
- Rune damage reduced from 150 to 125
- Mist damage reduced from 50 to 25
- Weapon 3
- Boost reduced from 300 to 150
- Max HP increased from 500 to 600
- Weapon 1
- Reduced damage from 17 to 15
- Weapon 1
- EP gain reduced from 10 to 7 (30%)
- Weapon 3
- Cooldown unattached increased from 6 to 7
- Cooldown attached increased from 2 to 3
Range compensation updated for all characters of the game. Now when running in reverse, the machine velocity won’t affect the projectiles’ speed.
New Items on the Store
Start Line Effects
- Blue Smokewings
- Green Smokewings
- Purple Smokewings
- Red Smokewings
- White Smokewings
- Yellow Smokewings
- Peacemaker Team Insignia
- Sassy Photon
- Very Angryfire
- Team Partition on Social Menu is now displayed properly.
- Fixed a bug where the claim reward window from the Metal Pass menu could appear twice in a row for the same reward.
- Fixed an interface bug where the amount of Cash on Metal Pass rewards weren’t displayed.
- The Metal Pass mission history is now ordering the missions from newest to oldest.