Hello, Metal Gladiators.
A new update has arrived in Heavy Metal Machines! We’ve just released some bug fixes and usability adjustments on the Metal League UI and more! Take notes:
- Fixed an issue that, in some cases, the past scores did not appear.
- Fixed an issue with stage Cards that didn’t activate while the player is browsing the Metal League section.
- Also, it’s solved the issue where players got stuck in the queue when transferring the group leadership to another player.
- We’ve just changed the information page, adding a button to the rewards page.
- Feedback added for situations of invalid group members while trying to search a match (for example, when one group member is in the end screen of a match).
- We adjusted the date format on stage cards.
- Several in-game texts improvements.
For the game in general:
- The social media buttons are back in the main menu. They’re very happy to be back.
- Texture fixed in the Friend’s Chat menu.
See you in the arena!